You are in the Zimmerli Outlet.
Only a limited selection of products is available in the Online Outlet. The purchased items cannot be returned or exchanged.
Terms, conditions & data protection
- Scope of application
The following terms and conditions of Zimmerli Textil AG (hereinafter referred to as the supplier) apply to all contracts that you conclude with us via the online shop www.outlet.zimmerli.com (hereinafter also referred to as Online Outlet). Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of your own terms and conditions is contradicted. Consumers are natural persons who wish to conclude a legal transaction for purposes that cannot be predominantly attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity. Customers who are not consumers, please contact the provider by e-mail ([email protected]).
- Conclusion of the agreement
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of contracts apply to orders placed via our Online Outlet www.outlet.zimmerli.com.
(2) The presentation of the goods in the Online Outlet does not represent a legally binding contractual offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a sales contract.
(3) When an order is received in the Online Outlet, the following regulations apply: The consumer makes a binding contractual offer by successfully completing the ordering procedure provided for in the Online Outlet.
The order is made in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the buttons "add to shopping cart
3) Check the information in the shopping cart
4) Press the button "to checkout"
5) Login to the Online Outlet after registration and entering the login details (e-mail address and password) or ordering as a guest without registration
6) Re-examination or correction of the respective data entered
7) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking the button "buy".
Before bindingly sending the order, the consumer can, after checking his details, return to the Internet site where the customer's details are recorded and input errors are corrected or the order process is cancelled by closing the Internet browser by pressing the "back" button contained in the Internet browser he is using. We confirm the receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated e-mail with invoice. With this we accept your offer.
(4) Storage of the contract text for orders via the Online Outlet: You can also view the General Terms and Conditions at any time at www.outlet.zimmerli.com/ch_de/agb. You can view your past orders in our customer area under My Account --> View My Orders.
- Prices, shipping costs, payment, maturity
(1) The prices quoted include the statutory value added tax for orders from Switzerland and the EU area and other price components.
(2) Deliveries to Switzerland and Lichtenstein are free of charge. The shipping costs for deliveries to Germany amount to 10 EUR. From a value of goods of 300 EUR the delivery is free of shipping costs. The shipping costs for deliveries within the EU except Germany are 10 EUR. From a value of goods of 300 EUR the delivery is free of shipping costs. The shipping costs for deliveries to all countries outside Europe are 50 EUR. From a value of goods of 500 EUR the delivery is free of shipping costs. The shipping costs for deliveries to Mexico, USA, Canada and Russia are 50 USD. From a goods value of 500 USD the delivery is free of shipping costs.
(3) The prices stated on the website at the time of the order shall apply. Payment for the goods can be made either with Paypal, credit card or on account (DE, AT and CH). The invoice is processed by abilita GmbH (DE/AT) / Ideal Payment AG (CH). We debit the payment amount upon receipt of the order.
(4) In the case of purchase on account, the amount invoiced must be paid to the account of our external partner, abilita GmbH or Ideal Payment AG, indicated on the invoice form, by the due date at the latest. The payment method purchase on account does not exist for all offers and requires, among other things, a successful credit check by abilita GmbH / Ideal Payment AG. If the customer is allowed to purchase on account for certain offers after checking the creditworthiness, the payment will be processed in cooperation with abilita GmbH / Ideal Payment AG, which will assume the merchant's invoice claim after conclusion of the purchase contract. We also remain responsible for general customer enquiries (e.g. about the goods, delivery time, dispatch) for purchases on account via abilita GmbH / Ideal Payment AG.
If you do not meet your payment obligation, you will be in default without further reminder upon expiration of the payment deadline set for you and will have to pay default interest of 8%. Abilita GmbH / Ideal Payment AG is entitled to charge a reminder fee of up to CHF 30.00 per payment reminder as well as other fees, in particular the costs of any collection procedure. Furthermore, abilita GmbH / Ideal Payment AG can refuse to process the payment modalities of sales contracts in the future, also with regard to other dealers. The general terms and conditions of abilita GmbH / Ideal Payment AG apply.
(5) If, after conclusion of the contract, we determine that we cannot execute an order without being responsible for it (e.g. force majeure, non-delivery despite timely reordering), we are entitled to withdraw from the contract. In any case, we will inform you immediately if we are unable to execute an order. In this case we will of course refund any payments already made.
- Terms of delivery
(1) Delivery is made within Germany by GLS, within Switzerland and Lichtenstein by Swisspost, within the rest of the EU by GLS and to all other countries by Fedex.
(2) The delivery time is 3-5 days, unless otherwise stated in the offer.
(3) Should the delivery of the goods fail through your fault despite several delivery attempts, we can withdraw from the contract. Any payments made will be refunded to you immediately.
- Retention of title; offsetting; right of retention
(1) In the case of consumers, we reserve the right of ownership of the purchased item until the invoice amount has been paid in full. If you are an entrepreneur in the exercise of your commercial or self-employed professional activity, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, we reserve the title to the object of sale until all outstanding claims from the business relationship with the customer have been settled. The corresponding security rights are transferable to third parties.
(2) You shall only be entitled to a right of set-off if your counterclaims have been legally established or are undisputed or recognised by us. Furthermore, you shall only have a right of retention if and insofar as your counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
(3) If the customer is in arrears with any payment obligations towards us, all existing claims shall become due immediately.
- Right of revocation
There is no right of withdrawal for all orders that the customer has placed in the Online Outlet.
- Return of goods
Please note that we do not accept returns for purchased and already delivered goods. If you purchase via the Online Outlet, you accept to accept the goods. It cannot be returned.
It is not possible to exchange articles purchased in the Zimmerli Online Outlet in retail stores or at Zimmerli Textil AG. Likewise, articles purchased in retail stores cannot be exchanged in Zimmerli Online Outlet.
- Warranty and complaint management
The statutory warranty regulations apply. For service requests please contact [email protected].
Zimmerli is registered under the UDI FR247408_01PSNH, issued by ADEME and communicated by Citeo. This number guarantees that Zimmerli is registered m the register of the eco-organization and keeps its eco-contributions up to date, as required by law. This UID is used to facilitate the monitoring and control of compliance with the REP (Extended Producer Responsibility) obligations.
Texts, images, videos, software, products, services and other information contained or displayed on the website may not be modified, copied, presented, licensed, published, uploaded, sent or otherwise made perceptible without the prior written permission of Zimmerli Textil AG or the respective rights holder. The right of the user to make his own private use in compliance with all copyrights and other protective rights is excluded.
The copyright in the content of these websites and other websites or applications operated by Zimmerli Textil AG is the sole property of Zimmerli Textil AG. The content may not be used, duplicated or reproduced without the express written permission of Zimmerli Textil AG.
- Applicable law and place of jurisdiction
Swiss law shall apply to the exclusion of UN sales law. The place of jurisdiction for all disputes in connection with the contractual relationship is exclusively Aarburg, Switzerland.
Zimmerli Textil AG
Company number CHE 106.004.586
By E-Mail: [email protected]
As of: April 2022